By G. Scott Thomas
This easy-to-use guide offers a desirable and clean tackle American presidential elections and makes a variety of facts on hand to critical researchers and political lovers alike.
• contains a "Record publication of Presidential Politics" that spotlights the simplest and worst performances by way of presidential applicants highlighted in 179 statistical scores, making a choice on which nominee was once the youngest, got here from the smallest country, and gained by way of the smallest margin of renowned votes
• Written by means of an complete journalist with greater than 3 many years of expertise and who has authored 4 books eager about nationwide politics
• presents an alphabetical listing of the occupation documents of 289 presidential applicants among 1789 and 2012 offered in tabular shape for simple reference
Read or Download Counting the Votes: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections PDF
Best african history books
Africa has been and presently is the positioning of various conflicts and crises. Authors formerly wrote of those as particularly African difficulties or the issues of Europeans in Africa, yet more moderen scholarship on different points of Africa has come to emphasize the interconnectness of Africa and the broader international.
WHAT merciless twist of tectonic irony prompted the inner most scar at the earth’s floor around the face of that continent that may additionally endure the main appalling of human tragedies? ” So starts off a story set opposed to the backdrop of the undying mountain referred to as in Zulu uKhahlamba, “the Barrier of Spears.
Malawi is likely one of the few international locations in sub-Saharan Africa that has witnessed major advancements relating to assembly the Millennium improvement objective (MDG) pursuits. It indicates a number of the major demanding situations dealing with African democracies whereas they try and consolidate some great benefits of democratisation.
Archetypes of Transition in Diaspora paintings and formality examines residually oral conventions that form the black diaspora imaginary within the Caribbean and the United States. Colonial humanist violations and inverse problems with black cultural and mental confirmation are listed when it comes to a visionary gestalt in accordance with which internal and outer realities unify creatively in normal and metaphysical orders.
- Reviving the Islamic Caliphate in Early Modern Morocco
- Muslim Women in Postcolonial Kenya: Leadership, Representation, and Social Change (Women in Africa and the Diaspora)
- Souffles-Anfas: A Critical Anthology from the Moroccan Journal of Culture and Politics
- When Sex Threatened the State: Illicit Sexuality, Nationalism, and Politics in Colonial Nigeria, 1900-1958
Extra resources for Counting the Votes: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections
Counting the Votes: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections by G. Scott Thomas